The registration fee includes:
- The powhiri and welcome function on the evening of Wednesday 5 September. This is being held at Te Papa’s spectactular Te Marae and Signs of a Nation. HASANZ CONFERENCE 2018 will be officially opened by the Minister for Workplace Relations and Safety, the Hon. Iain Lees-Galloway, followed by light refreshments.*
- Admission to all conference sessions and masterclasses.
- Lunches, morning and afternoon teas.
*The day registration fee does not include the welcome function. Tickets can be purchased at an additional cost of $60 + GST.
- The conference dinner on Thursday, 6 September 2018 This will take place at Macs Function Centre, right near Te Papa. Join us for a fun night at a harbourside dinner and dance with popular covers band Mojo. Your ticket includes a complimentary glass of bubbles on arrival, delicious three course meal, and wine on the table. A cash bar will be available. Tickets cost $100 + GST. Tables of 10 are available on request.
- Accommodation - we have negotiated some great rates so please book your accommodation via the online conference registration form, available from 9 April 2018.
Credit card (Mastercard or Visa)
We are a New Zealand business and all transactions are in NZ dollars and inclusive of 15% gst.
Registration cancellation and refund policy
Cancellations must be notified in writing by email to email@example.com. Cancellations received on or before 1 August 2018 will be charged an administration fee of $100. No refund will be given for registration cancellations received after 1 August 2018 (including “no shows” at the conference). Registrations can be transferred to another delegate at any time.
Terms and conditions
Please CLICK HERE to view the terms and conditions in relation to purchasing goods or services from Conferences and Events Limited for HASANZ CONFERENCE 2018.
Should you have special needs for food or mobility requirements, or have any other special requirements please let us know when you register.
Conferences & Events Ltd
Amy Abel | Conference Manager
Phone: +64 4384 1511
Address: Level 4, 187 Willis Street, Wellington 6011 New Zealand